Stand stronger in life
Sportfasting (Fittergy) is a scientifically proven training method to let your body switch from burning sugar to fat within 10 days. Thanks to the (metabolic) switch, you will see advantages in the short term. You lose weight, you feel fitter and more energetic.
Course of 10-day sportfasting
Sportfasting (Fittergy) is done under supervision of a personal trainer. During the fasting period, you will exercise daily at a level that is determined by the personal trainer. This will burn more fat and reduce excess fat reserves, especially the abdominal fat.
Whom is sportfasting (Fittergy) for?
- Do you have a need for sweet food?
- Is your fat level too high while eating healthy?
- Do you have a varying energy level during the day?
- Do you suffer from fatigue?
- Is your endurance low?
- Do you need carbohydrates during long efforts?
- Do you recover slowly after heavy training?
Do you recognize yourself in one or more of the above points? Then sportfasting (Fittergy) might be something for you. Contact us for a free, no-obligation intake interview. During this intake interview we will check whether you are in the right condition to participate in the sportfasting course. We will also discuss the full sportfasting course and you can ask your own questions. Together we decide when you can start the sport fasting course.
Results of sportfasting (Fittergy)
- Average 2 to 6 kilo’s of weight loss
- On average, 3 to 7 centimeters less waist circumference
- You have more energy and feel fitter
- Better sports results
- Cholesterol level and blood pressure is reduced
Free intake interview
Are you interested in sportfasting (Fittergy)? Please contact us for a free, no-obligation intake interview.
How we work
1 Reduction days
The sportfasting course starts with three reduction days. During these days you will ajust your diet.
2 Juice fasting
The next three days you will live on juices instead of food.
3 Rebuilding a healthy diet
During the last four days you will start eating again and rebuild a healthy diet.